Version 2.0 beta 1 (March 2006)
- Supports Zip, Tar and GZip archives. Treats archive files as folders.
Now you can compare a file with another version of the same file that
exists in a zip archive file.
- New option: Ignore columns. This option allows you to specify ignored and
compared characters ranges for each line.
- Added ability to close open files.
- Allows drag and drop of files (e.g. from Explorer) for comparison.
- Bug fixed: The program failed to work, when the synchronization was
executed for virtual line.
Version 1.8 beta (January 2005)
- Difference summary view;
- Syntax highlighting for C# (C Sharp) files;
- Highlights number of the current line;
- Bug fixed: The program failed to work, causing an error "The parameter is incorrect";
- Bug fixed: The program failed to sort names of files, causing an error "List index out of bounds";
- Bug fixed: The program did not compare files, if you have chosen the "Compare" item from the Explorer context menu and file name or path contain spaces;
- New File Manager commands: "Create Folder" and "Open The Same Folder".
Version 1.7 (June 2003)
- High speed comparison;
- New control: Thumbnail View for graphical presentation of differences;
- New feature: The differing lines have a highlighted background;
- New feature: Bookmarks for navigation;
- Allows creating backup files;
- Allows adding AFC commands in Explorer context menu;
- Supports Windows XP themes.
Version 1.6 (January 2003)
- Allows for file editing (also after comparison)
- Allows for interposing selected lines between the two compared files
- New option: Auto-compare files
- New option: Compresses leading white space
- Syntax highlighting for FoxPro files
- New view parameter: the number of offset lines of the text to be displayed at the top of the window when we go to the next or previous difference.
Version 1.5 beta 3 ( Jule 2002 )
- Supports UNICODE text files;
- Added comparison option: Compresses white space (tabs and spaces);
- Supports syntax highlighting for Perl, PHP, XML and Fortran files;
Version 1.4.6 ( June 2002 )
- More correct and fast comparison algorithm.
Version 1.4 ( March 2002 )
- Allows to create the Difference Report in HTML format;
- Shows line number;
- View Difference Report (added, deleted and changed data);
- Run external editor and go to line number;
- File Manager allows to display the marked files only;
- Copies all the text from one side to the other without having to select the text;
- Syntax highlighting for Java files: *.java;
- Syntax highlighting for Config files: *.reg, *.inf, *.ini, *.cfg.
Version 1.2 ( September 2001 )
- Project Settings:
- Can be saved by name for fast access by using hot keys or main menu;
- Two working directories;
- Multiple filename/extension filters;
- Auto-open of the same name file from opposite folder.
- Command Line Options:
- Specify named project;
- Specify base folders, or files to compare;
- And others.
- Generates the File Differences report;
- Color highlighting of differences down to the level of characters
- Advanced Compare Folders options:
- Compare time;
- Compare size;
- Compare contents.
- Select / unselect of group files
- Checking modification of folders and open files outside
- Go to line number
Version 1.1 ( May 2001 )
- Added the Show menu controls what file types (associated in the filters) are displayed by File Manager;
- Syntax highlighting now supports source code Visual Basic;
- Added functions in File Manager: Copy, Move and Rename;
- Added option of comparison: Disregards the case of letters;
- File Manager now displays system icons for files and folders;
- New preferences: Change Tab to spaces for displaying (number of spaces);
- Configuration of associations with the types of files.
Version 1.0 ( April 2001 )